How I Prepare For Autumn

Hey Everyone, It's never to early to prepare for Autumn, right? Well, I'm already heading in that direction, as Autumn is defi...

Hey Everyone,


It's never to early to prepare for Autumn, right? Well, I'm already heading in that direction, as Autumn is definitely my favourite season so, for me, there is never a to early to get prepared. Here are a few ways I like to prepare my life for the cold months ahead~


Wardrobe Clear Out

It's sadly time to say goodbye to those summer clothes and introduce some more appropriate cold weather pieces to your life. I'm rather happy about this aspect as I despise summer, so getting out my bulkier coats and scarves always seems to make me happy.

 I hang up some of my go-to items as the Autumn in England can get cold, so my favourite black mac and boots are the first items to be revived, as they are also the most versatile pieces in my collection. Then I just generally hang up items that you can layer around depending on the unsettled autumn weather and it's really as easy as that. Getting your wardrobe Autumn ready is a great first step in preparing for the cold months ahead. Check out how I get my wardrobe fully ready for Autumn here.

Create a Playlist

I love creating playlists per season and more so for Autumn. The warm and cosy vibes that Autumn brings are what I like to surround my playlist with and I love to listen to it when I'm reading or writing, as I prep for Nanowrimo in October and music always helps me focus. You can check out my playlists here where I update them a lot.


Makeup Reboot

I'm all for darker tones and hues in the Autumn time and I can never fail to love a deep red lip shade. Therefore, I like to give my makeup drawer a little clear out and put away all the makeup I won't use for the season and keep out my favourite tones instead. This also makes way for new purchases as I always seem to buy way to many dark lipsticks in the Autumn, so got to make the space!

Autumn Clean

Just like a spring clean, In Autumn, I like to clear out my room space and basically just freshen up my room a bit ready for the cold season. This is done by replacing my thinner summer bed sheets with thicker ones, adding autumnal decorations, getting some beautiful new smelling candles and just generally making my room look and feel more cosy. Ready for the cold weather!

What are your favourite ways to get ready for Autumn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments