MAC Mineralized Rich Lipstick In Style Surge | Review

Hey Everyone, I've been on the lookout for the perfect pink/peach tone lipstick for so long now I was starting to lose hope. Howeve...

Hey Everyone,

I've been on the lookout for the perfect pink/peach tone lipstick for so long now I was starting to lose hope. However, on a recent shopping trip I was browsing through MAC's lipstick stand and came across the exact shade I had in mind! The lipstick is part of their mineralized rich collection, which I had yet to try, so I was pretty excited to test it out! Let's see how the product trailed out~





MAC have some really nice makeup products, however I always find myself buying their foundation or skin products the most. I'm not sure why that was, because they have do some gorgeous lipstick shades and other products. Anyhow, I decided to break that mould and try out their lipsticks. It was also such great timing that I was on the lookout for a pink/peach toned lipstick and as soon as I spotted this colour, I had to buy it!





The colour is called style surge and as soon as I seen it, I just knew I had to have it in my collection. It was the exact tone I was looking for, as I wanted a shade that wasn't overbearingly pink nor to peach and I found this to be definitely the perfect mix. Once applied to the lips, you are already granted with a pretty pigmented glossy cover, however it's not to overwhelming and I found not only could you build up the intensity even more,but that it would definitely still be a perfect everyday tone. It really brightens up the face and whether you are going minimal or bold with your makeup this is the perfect shade to have as it can really go to any level of voltage you want.

The consistency and texture are gorgeous and it lasts a good 3+ hours before needing a touch up. It has a very creamy feel and keeps the lips hydrated for a long time. Which is great since my lips get super dry throughout the day. The lipstick also has a slight chocolate aroma which is super nice, however it's not over powering at all.


 Overall, at the price of £20 I really do think it is a worthy investment. It lasts a super long day, can be built up to any level of vibrancy and keeps my lips hydrated and it's just an all round perfect lipstick. For sure can't wait to try more shades from this range.

Have you tried MAC lipsticks before? What is your favourite lipstick?

You Might Also Like

0 comments