Current Nail Polish Favourite | Summer

Hey Everyone, When it comes to choosing a summer time nail polish, I always seem to gravitate more to the simple tones than bolder co...

Hey Everyone,


When it comes to choosing a summer time nail polish, I always seem to gravitate more to the simple tones than bolder colours. The reason being, since usually my summer clothes are carrying all the brightness, I like to keep my nail shade a little more played down to not over bare the contrast. Here is one shade I have been non stop wearing this Summer~




I have been loving matte nail polishes this Summer alongside more toned down plain shades and the one I'm currently obsessed with is by Sinful Colours which is apart of the Kylie Jenner Range in shade Kitty Pink. As it's name states it's a super pretty light pink tone, almost verging on white.



I normally don't go for such light matte tones, however for some reason when I seen this I just had to test it out. This shade is super pretty and a nice alternative to a bright summer nail as it still brings some impact. I love the whole range, from matte to high shine there are a lot of different types and shades to choose from and I know I definitely will be picking up more soon, especially now Autumn is just around the corner.

Whether matte or glossy, this range really caters to everything and I know I will definitely be loving this shade for the rest of the Summer. Especially, for how long lasting and highly pigmented this product is. This is a brand I really recommend and I can't wait to try out more tones soon!


What is your Summer go-to nail shade?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments