Most Worn | Two Summer Makeup Favourites

Hey Everyone, Today, I'm introducing two makeup products that I have been wearing non stop this Summer. These products, have lasted m...

Hey Everyone,

Today, I'm introducing two makeup products that I have been wearing non stop this Summer. These products, have lasted me so well over these humid days and I definitely thought they deserved a post of their own! Let's take a look at these products I've been loving this Summer~




Benefit and Maybelline have been two brands I have definitely fawned over this Summer and two products in particular that I have been wearing no stop.

One of these items, being a pretty classic, well known and much loved product in the blogging world is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I've used up so many of these hoola bronzers now, I've lost count as to how many I've purchased. It's just such a great all round product. It perfectly contours, as well as having a build able coverage. Last so long, even in the humidity and generally just gives the face beautiful yet natural looking definition. I can say for sure, it's going to be a staple item in my makeup collections for a long time to come.

Another item I can't stop wearing is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid [In 50 Nude Thrill], which I recently done a review on here. I love it so much I had to feature it again and seriously this products application, coverage and long lasting power is what draws me back to it each time. Not forgetting how it hardly dries out the lips like most matte lipsticks. It's such a pretty nude pink shade and perfect for everyday wear. This is also an item I know will be a favourite of mine for a long while yet!

What have been some of your makeup favourites this Summer? 

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments