The Everyday Lipstick Shade

Hey Everyone, There is one particular lipstick shade that either when in a rush or I just want of a pop of colour, there is a lipstick i...

Hey Everyone,


There is one particular lipstick shade that either when in a rush or I just want of a pop of colour, there is a lipstick in my collection I always gravitate towards. Let's take a look at the lipstick that is my go-to shade in my collection~





When it comes to high end makeup, there is one brand that I know always works for me. That brand is Christian Dior. It is one high brand that I am willing to pay the money for, because it has yet to disappoint me. Everything I have bought from this brand I have always loved and one product in particular more than anything is one of their lipsticks.

This Dior lipstick in shade 028 Magette is a beautiful mildly bold pink colour, that I can't help but adore. It's formula, texture and even smell win me around each time and there is really not anything I can say bad about this product, because it lives up to all the expectations you want from a lipstick.

The formula is super creamy and hydrating and I find it literally lasts hours on the lips before needing to be touched up and even then the colour still keeps it's intensity. I like this lipstick for an everyday look is because it's bold, yet not overbearing. For days when my makeup is simple, I pop some of this on and it brightens up the face instantly, once again without looking to harsh. Of course, the longevity also being one of the main aspects.

I really have fallen in love with this Dior collection and most definitely intend to buy more shades from this rouge Dior collection. If you are looking for a high voltage, long lasting lipstick this range is one I highly recommend.


What is your favourite everyday lip shade?

You Might Also Like

0 comments