August Playlist

Hey Everyone, I have a very assorted genre list of favourites this month. Everything from 80's synth pop to psychedelic, it's be...

Hey Everyone,


I have a very assorted genre list of favourites this month. Everything from 80's synth pop to psychedelic, it's been a mixed bag indeed. However, I've been loving these tunes over August and these tracks have been played pretty much non stop! Let's take a look at the tunes that made it onto my August playlist~



My musical tastes have been all over the place this month and judging by this playlist, it has a mixture of styles indeed. I've been getting back into a lot of old school records as I've been building up my vinyl collection and one that stood out more than others was Depeche Mode, for sure one of my favourite bands back in those days.

 As along with, Oasis, who you can never get sick of listening too. I also have a few newer tunes in their of recently discovered artists who I'm really enjoying as well. Also, the awesome guy that is SUGA [Agust D], from BTS, recently released a mix tape which is amazing, highly recommend you give a listen!


Acid Ghost | Scribbles
Oasis | D'You Know What I Mean?
Born Idiot | Chill Hood
Agust D | Agust D
Ghost Boy | Just Fine
Tearjerker | Perfect
Acid Ghost | Stargazer
INDIGO CHILD | Feel Good Summer Song
The 1975 | Somebody Else
OH!Hello | Haunted House

Hope you enjoyed this months playlist favourites and found something you liked!

What have been some of your song favourites this month?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments