5 Autumn Coat Trends

Hey Everyone, Autumn this year definitely has 90'S vibes all around it, with the re-introduction of the anorak and trench coat it...

Hey Everyone,


Autumn this year definitely has 90'S vibes all around it, with the re-introduction of the anorak and trench coat it's definitely a season with many memorable 90's styles. Let's take a look at the coats making it onto the fashion trend scene this A/W!


Shearling

One of my personal favourite styles, the shearling coat is perfect for those cold season days. With many different variations of this style, their is definitely something for everyone. It is an all round great warm coat that I can't wait to have in my collection this Autumn.

The Puffer Jacket

A style I would usually stray away from, however it seems to have definitely made a comeback this season. It's a look I don't know whether I would personally try out, but I do know for sure this style is perfect for unpredictable British weather. I'm excited to see the designs that will be out and see what they can do with this design and hopefully, win me over.

The Trench 

I can't help but love a good trench coat, especially if it's well tailored. I find the modern design of this revival coat are amazing and can instantly make any outfit look really chic and well put together. It's definitely a style I personally love and will hope to have many of them in my wardrobe this cold season.


Military

The military jacket, to me, is a classic style that can never truly go out of a fashion. It's another style that can not only add edge to any outfit but make it somehow look well put together at the same time. I definitely feel it's a more casual style and perfect for everyday looks and it's another coat I would happily have in my collection.

Anorak

This popular 90's coat has also made a comeback and been styled into a more 21st century look. It's definitely a practical coat to have in your wardrobe and most certainly perfect for rainy days. I'm personally into more well fitted and tailored styles so I may not add one to my collection just yet, however these are such great coats to have and I'm actually glad to see they have had a revival.


What is your favourite coat style for A/W?


You Might Also Like

0 comments