Best Beauty Buys // So Far

Hey Everyone, There are just some beauty product that I have grown to love and constantly re-purchase them. This year already I have fo...

Hey Everyone,

There are just some beauty product that I have grown to love and constantly re-purchase them. This year already I have found so many products that I would hate to be without in my collection. Let's check oit some of my favourites from this year so far~





A product that I have loved this year so far is the Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked Palette. All the shades in this palette are ones I adore. They are all so pigmented and easy to blend, I have yet to find any faults for this product and all round I just love it so much.  Also, for the price, you really can't beat it!

Next is a product I pretty much never stop raving about, that being the almighty Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I love how matte it is and easy to blend and find it works well for both when I'm tanned and very pale. It's such an all round great contouring product and one I don't think I'll ever stop recommending!

Matte lipsticks are one of my beauty faves of the year and this ver by Maybelline in Nude Thrill is currently my go-to shade. I find it has the perfect creamy consistency when applied and is just such a beautiful tone for an everyday look. Such a great lip range!

Next two base products that have become my go-to items of the year. The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, another product I constantly rave about. I just find it has such amazing coverage and is so easy to blend and another product you can't beat on the price. The foundation is the Revlon Colour Stay and I just love the light formula this product provides and the natural glowing finish and for once it matches my pale skin very well.

Finally, a brow favourite which is the Eyeko Brow Gel. This stuff fills in and sets my eyebrows amazingly and leaves such a natural finish and makes my crazy brows stay in place all day!

What are some of your beauty favourites from this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments