October Playlist

Hey Everyone, Music wise this October has been one of my favourite months in a long time. So many new and old song discoveries that I am ...

Hey Everyone,

Music wise this October has been one of my favourite months in a long time. So many new and old song discoveries that I am so happy to share with you today. Let's take a look at the songs I have loved this month~




This month has featured lot's of new and old song finds that have just been on repeat on my playlist. BTS came back this month with a whole new album and I have been pretty much listening to it non stop. As always there is some lo-fi music thrown in there, featuring a really nice tune by white reaper that is one of my current faves. Yes, this months playlist has been another mix of genres and I have really enjoyed this October's finds.



Nothing But Thieves // If I Get High
BTS // Blood Sweat & Tears
Rap Monster // Reflection
White Reaper // Pills
Le Monolith // Ocean Minded
Wonder Club // Stranded
Ratboys // Have A Heart
Hazy Nights // Until The End
Tom Odell // Here I Am
Grant Ulysses // Treasure Chest
Yowler // Bedroom Wall


I hope you enjoyed this months tunes and I can't believe it but, see you for the next playlist in November!

What have been some of your fave tunes this month?
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments