Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser // Review

Hey Everyone, With Nivea being one of my favourite skincare brands and after having seen the many adverts of this product on TV, when I ...

Hey Everyone,


With Nivea being one of my favourite skincare brands and after having seen the many adverts of this product on TV, when I was in superdrug one day and saw it sitting on the shelf I finally decided to pick one up to see what it was all about. Let's take a look and see if this in shower moisturiser actually works~





On some days I can be super lazy when it comes to moisturising my skin and sometimes, I just don't bother at all. However, I have found a product that has made my life so much easier now when it comes to moisturising my skin and it takes so much less time, so I never have to miss out that step again.

The Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser is exactly as it's title claims to be and moisturises your skin, whilst you shower. You apply this product after your normal shower gel, onto wet skin and rub it in before rinsing it off. When I first heard this concept of an in shower moisturiser, I naturally wondered if and how it worked and to my surprise, the results were more amazing than I expected.

After washing off this white lotion, your skin is already left feeling super soft and hydrated. No time to wait for it to dry and annoying residue you wait for to sink into your skin. As soon as you step out the shower your skin feels amazing and with such minimal effort.

I find this product lasts a good 24 hours, like it suggests and my skin just feels so smooth and soft the entire time. Using it often I find your skin feels even softer and the hydration lasts even longer. It contains almond oil, which I assume is the ingredient behind the long lasting moisture effect and is also one of my favourite ingredients to use in general so I was pleased to see it contained that. As for the scent, I found it just to be a typical Nivea smell, which is just quite fresh and nothing to heavy.

This is seriously the best product I have tried yet and I can't see myself going back to normal after shower moisturising products anytime soon, because this does everything you want, without the time and effort too. I'm so pleased I discovered this product and it's definitely a perfect item to have if your a busy person and don't have time to wait for your moisturiser to sink into your skin. Highly recommend and for sure on my re-purchase list and for the price, you really can't beat it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments