September Playlist

Hey Everyone, September is nearly coming to an end and that means we will be entering one of my favourite months October, only because o...

Hey Everyone,


September is nearly coming to an end and that means we will be entering one of my favourite months October, only because of Halloween, of course. This has been another month full of new music discoveries and a mixed array of songs, let's take a look at some of my favourites~




More Lo-fi music featured prominently on my playlist this month, it just seems to be one genre I always gravitate back towards when I want some chilled out tunes. EXO released a new song too and it's definitely one of my favourites off their new album and is just so catchy I had to feature it.


EXO // LOTTO
Moon Creatures // Blue Hour
Blood Sound // Never Left
Foxes In Fiction // Ontario Gothic
Sundara Karma // She Said
Safe Word // Moonlight
Twenty One Pilots // Lane Boy
Delta Palms // Under The Tree's 
Tyler Burkhart // What's This Trouble
Alex Turner // Piledriver Waltz

Hope you enjoyed this months playlist and hope you found some new discoveries!

What have been some of your song favourites this September?


You Might Also Like

0 comments