Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette // Review

Hey Everyone, When it comes to makeup, I do find I love a good highlighter. They really can just brighten up any dull complexion and I ...

Hey Everyone,

When it comes to makeup, I do find I love a good highlighter. They really can just brighten up any dull complexion and I have found one particular palette that helps do just that. Let's take a look at this highlighting palette that has won me over~




This gorgeous Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette provides three beautifully shaded products that just brighten up any dull complexion instantly. It contains a golden, pearl and in between the two type shades and so can work with a multitude of skin tones.

What I adore about this palette and the reason I haven't stopped raving about it wherever I go, is how pigmented the products are yet aren't overly shimmery and can easily be build able to your desired light type. The texture is so lightweight and you have to remind yourself sometimes whether you are wearing any highlighter because it is so light feeling.



When I'm pale I definitely gravitate towards the pearly shade more and it works super well against my fair complexion. I also think it works so well as a brow highlight too. The more golden toned shade is beautiful and one I love to use when I'm tanned as it works so well when working with a bronzed look. The final shade which is still more warm toned but definitely a mix of both other shades, is great to use at any time and generally I use when my tan begins to fade.



I am so in love with this palette and if you are looking for long lasting, vibrant and light weight highlighters then I couldn't recommend you this palette enough! One of my best ever makeup purchases and for the price it certainly beats so many high brands!


What are some of your favourite highlighters?


You Might Also Like

0 comments