Top Three Current Lipstick Favourites

Hey Everyone, I have three current lip products, that have been my most worn shades all throughout Autumn so far. Let's take a lo...

Hey Everyone,


I have three current lip products, that have been my most worn shades all throughout Autumn so far. Let's take a look at these products I can't stop wearing~



These lipstick shades have been my favourites for nearly all of Autumn and even when we transistion into Winter, I don't think I'll stop wearing them any time soon. I love the vibrancy, lasting power and just generally the tones of these products and they all help to polish off any makeup look, whether natural or glam.

My first favourite is a gorgeous Autumn bright red [35 Rebel Red]. This is by one of my favourite matte lipstick ranges, The Vivid Mattes by Maybelline and I just find it to be a true red shade, that really does not only live up to it's colour vibrancy with a great pay off, but just generally helps glam up even the most natural of makeup looks. It's a beautiful long lasting matte lipstick and one I highly recommend for any lipstick lover to add to their collection.

Next up is another Matte Vivid lipstick but in a much more muted shade [50 Nude Thrill]. This is a gorgeous pinkish tone with the lightest hint of peach and one I love to use on a daily basis. It has another great colour pay off and really does such a nice job at adding a nice flash of colour to the lips.

Finally, I have another pinkish tone now, however this is more on the glossy side. This Bohemian Rose shade by LOC Millie provides a very nice wash of pink onto the lips and it's a product I use when I'm in a rush and just want to add a quick brush of colour, nothing to complicated. It's not over glossy, which I love and just has more of a juicy appearance if anything. I really love this shade and it's a perfect everyday pick!


What are some of your current lipstick favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments