Trends I'm Loving

Hey Everyone, I have to say the trends that have been flooding the fashion streets this A/W 16 have to be some of my favourite styles t...

Hey Everyone,


I have to say the trends that have been flooding the fashion streets this A/W 16 have to be some of my favourite styles that have appeared for a long time. There has been so many new eye catching arrivals enter the trend world this year and so I decided to tell you some of my favourites that I have been loving this cold season so far.





The Polo Necked Jumper


This particular fashion item made a huge comeback last year, however this year it has made an ever bigger re-appearance and been styled in so many new fresh and alternative ways that I immediately had to add it to my fashion collection. It's such a simple piece to style and can automatically add something chic to even the most street style of outfits. It's a fashion piece I definitely love having for the A/W and am having so much fun styling it with all the new trends this season.

Wide Legged Trousers

Never would I have thought I would have been a fan of these style of trousers, as I'm definitely more of a tailored/ fitted clothing fan rather than slouchy or loose. However, when I saw these style of trousers and how they were styled, for some reason I just fell in love. They are not only super comfy, but super causal and great for everyday looks. It's definitely a trend that has won me around!

Dresses and Tops Under Polo Necks

This trend really caught my attention and I have literally seen it everywhere being styled lately. Polo necked jumpers being styled under funky jumpers, t-shirts and slip dresses have seemed to have taken the fashion world by storm and I have been loving seeing how people have styled it. It's such a cool look, that really shouldn't work but just seems too. It's a style I have already been trying out [ft the dress and polo neck] and one I see myself wearing for the rest of the A/W season.


What are some current trends you are loving?



You Might Also Like

0 comments