The Everyday Lip Product: LOC Millie [Bohemian Rose]

Hey Everyone, On busy days in the mornings there are just sometimes I don't have time to do my full makeup routine but at the sam...

Hey Everyone,


On busy days in the mornings there are just sometimes I don't have time to do my full makeup routine but at the same time, I still want to at least have a little something on my face and I have one product that I find to be perfect when in a rush, as it's fast and easy to apply and brightens up the face effortlessly. Let's see the product that is my morning saviour~



Lip crayons are definitely a makeup essential of mine and this one by LOC Millie in the shade Bohemian Rose I find is just the perfect everyday shade and super easy to apply when in a rush.


This is a gorgeous light pink shade that has a very nice soft glossy finish and what I love about it most is that not only is the vibrancy and lasting power amazing, but the gloss side of it isn't to over bearing and just helps to make your lips look plump and so much fuller with such little effort.

This pink shade once applied really helps to brighten up the whole face, so when you haven't got much makeup on this product makes all the difference and all around just helps to make the face look so much more alive on those busy mornings.


I find this to be one of my most used everyday lip products, as it really is just super handy and easy to use when on the go. I highly recommend this to busy people!


What is your must have everyday lip product?


You Might Also Like

0 comments