Current Makeup Essentials

Hey Everyone, There are just some beauty items that I currently would hate to be without and these products are definitely some of my...


Hey Everyone,

There are just some beauty items that I currently would hate to be without and these products are definitely some of my most used items in my collection. Let's check out some of my current beauty essentials~





My first makeup essential has to be a good primer and now winter is upon us, I want one that will smooth down any dry patches and generally just help create a more flawless base. This Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline is the perfect flawless base creator and truly helps smooth out any rough patches on the skin, truly love this stuff.

Next is a foundation that I find wears not only for such a long time, but has super great coverage and generally just evens out the skin beautifully. That being The Revlon Colourstay and it is for sure one of my favourite foundations this cold season.

A concealer now that everybody and their mother knows of, that being the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I truly can't rave about this stuff enough. Went through so many of them now, such great coverage, doesn't crease and all round a perfect product.

An autumnal lip shade favourite of this season ft the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid [35 Rebel Red], another product I can't stop raving about. Just love the colour pay off, longevity and how true a red the shade is, such a gorgeous product!

Finally, we have a setting powder which I have slowly grown to love. The George Silk Finished powder is the perfect product to set a base, as it lasts such a long time and helps smooth out the overall look, I find it is also such a great product to bake your face with.


What are some of your current makeup essentials?





You Might Also Like

0 comments