Three Current Nail Favourites

Hey Everyone, Now Autumn is here, I have been much darker tones when it comes to nail polish and today I decided to show you three of...

Hey Everyone,


Now Autumn is here, I have been much darker tones when it comes to nail polish and today I decided to show you three of my current most worn shades!




I love BarryM polishes and it is definitely a brand that has yet to fail me. The vibrancy and long lasting power of these polishes always amaze me and the shade range is also something in itself to be adored.

My first shade favourite and most worn is this beautiful, perfectly Autumnal deep red shade. It's the perfect dark red tone and I find is one I always reach to when I want an Autumn touch. The next most worn of mine recently is this completely matte black tone. Black is always an essential nail polish colour of mine and I have purchased this particular one so many times now because I wear it so much. It goes with everything and lasts an age, what more could you ask for!

The final colour is one shade I don't tend to wear to often, which I'm not sure why because this purple tone is gorgeous and looks amazing once applied. It applies much darker than it shows in the bottle, but I personally prefer that so I'm happy. I've really fell in love with purple tones because of this particular polish and I definitely intend to by more from this coconut range.


What is your current most worn polish?



You Might Also Like

0 comments