TONI&GUY Glamour 3D Voluminzing Spray // Review

Hey Everyone, Suffer with flat hair? Well, I may have the product for you. The  TONI&GUY 3D Volumizer  has to be one of the best spr...

Hey Everyone,


Suffer with flat hair? Well, I may have the product for you. The TONI&GUY 3D Volumizer has to be one of the best sprays of it's kind I have tried yet, let's find out why.




Having such flat and lifeless hair definitely has been one of the pains of my hair care routine. However, I have discovered a product that has finally helped solve that problem and finally my hair has had some life and texture added into it.

This 3D Volumizing Spray by Toni&Guy has truly helped add some life back into my hair and made it so much easier to style. I find it's great for adding some texture to soft or fine hair and really does help create a more voluminous 3D effect. What I love about it most is, unlike many strays it does not leave the hair with any residue and blends in really well, leaving it with a nice shine like it claims.

I'm well impressed at how voluminous this makes your hair and adds a great texture so helps create better styles. I really recommend it if you suffer with flat or fine hair!

What are your hair essential products?



You Might Also Like

0 comments