TONI&GUY Illusions Limited Edition Styler // Review

Hey Everyone, Toni&Guy has been a much loved hair brand of mine for most of my youth and I have yet to find any faults with the p...

Hey Everyone,


Toni&Guy has been a much loved hair brand of mine for most of my youth and I have yet to find any faults with the products I have used from this range and today, the item I'm introducing you to lives up to it's amazing standards once again. Let's take a look at this limited edition hair styler, Hot-Uk kindly let me try out and see why this brand has won me over once again.




This limited edition product is a 230°C digital hair styler, that can create waves, curls or just a sleek straightened look. It has titanium technology so as you run this product through your hair and be left left with beautiful high shine results, which definitely has to be one of my favourite aspects. It also has a worldwide voltage and an auto shut off which is another great bonus.

This styler comes in a sleek black design and is super lightweight and easy to manouver. The titanium plates help create a sleek high finish style and never leaves your hair feeling dry or brittle.


This product comes along with a heat proof carry pouch which makes it perfect for travelling. You will only need to take this one tool with you because it can create so many styles, which is a very nice attribute.



This styler has a touch screen heat range of up to 230°C, so you can control the temperature to your desired heat. It is such a well designed and easy to use styler and I find helps create whatever look I want effortlessly whether it be super straight or bouncy curls it doesn't let you down.


This is a limited edition tool, so do get your hands on it while you can, as it will not only make a great Christmas gift but a fabulous addition to your hair styling collection. I'm in love with this product and it for sure has fast become one of my favourite styling products. Toni&Guy you have won me over again!

What is your favourite hair styling tool?

You can buy the styler here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments