Blogmas Day Eight: Winter Skincare Favourites

Hey Everyone, Winter time for me equals dry skin and if I don't get on top of caring for it as soon as it starts, then I'm pr...

Hey Everyone,


Winter time for me equals dry skin and if I don't get on top of caring for it as soon as it starts, then I'm pretty much fighting a never ending battle. Luckily, I have a few product faves that help control my dry skin before it gets to that beyond point. Let's check them out~



My first skincare essential for winter has to be a good facial cleanser and one that always works amazingly, is the Nivea Micellar Water. It cleanses really well, while adding my skin with a hydrated and soft feeling. I love how light it is and easy it is to use.

I have two essential hydrating product for day and night. The daytime edition being the Nivea Light Moisturising Cream, this is a great hydrating product and always leaves my skin feeling super soft and with a beautiful dewy glow. The second is the Garnier Moisture Bomb, this is perfect for the night time as it hydrates deeply and leaves my skin feeling revived after a long day.

Finally, is a body conditioner and one you use in the shower. This Nivea In Shower Moisturiser, cuts the effort and time out of applying lotion, because you use this in the shower and are left with amazingly soft skin, I couldn't believe it worked at first after it washed off, but it truly does and has helped my dry skin majorly.

What are your Winter skincare favourites?









You Might Also Like

0 comments