Blogmas Day Seven: Winter Daily Makeup Menu

Hey Everyone, Here on blogmas day seven, I thought I'd show you some of my everyday makeup essentials that have fast become some of...

Hey Everyone,

Here on blogmas day seven, I thought I'd show you some of my everyday makeup essentials that have fast become some of my staple items.




First item up on this Winter makeup menu is the primer that I can't stop raving about and that being the Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline. I done a blog post on this the other day and it is for sure my go to and favourite primer at the moment. It helps to easily smooth out the skin and really is a dry skin persons best friend.

Onto concealer and one that I don't think I'll ever stop talking about is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and is a product that will seem to never leave my makeup collection, as it provides such great long lasting coverage.

Foundation time and this one has been a revival from my makeup collection this season, that being the Rimmel Match Perfection. It does not have the best coverage, however it really helps to brighten the skin and provides a dewy finish that I just love.



Next in the menu is the Benefit Hoola bronzer which is another product I don't stop raving about, it suits my pale skin rather well and I just love it's finish. For setting everything I like to use the George Silk Finished powder as it helps your makeup last even longer and is a great product for baking your makeup.

The shadow palette that I adore right now is the I Heart Makeup Chocolate Bar Palette and not only does it actually smell like chocolate, it has some beautiful shades in there and it is a palette I will love the rest of this festive season for sure.

For brows I have been loving this Eyeko Brow Gel, for it's natural finish and eye liner wise this one by MUA Luxe provides a really nice subtle line to highlight the eyes. Finishing off the eye look, I love this Flirty Eyes mascara by W7 as it coats the lashes really naturally, while still giving them amazing lift.

I like to finish of this look with a Vivid Matte Lipstick by Maybelline in shade 50 Nude Thrill as it's long lasting and such a pretty tone to top off this everyday look.


What are some of your makeup staples for this Winter?

You Might Also Like

0 comments