Blogmas Day Twelve: Top 3 Christmas Movie Favourites

Hey Everyone, Another day of Blogmas has arrived and since Christmas day is getting closer and closer, I decided to show you my top thr...

Hey Everyone,

Another day of Blogmas has arrived and since Christmas day is getting closer and closer, I decided to show you my top three favourite Christmas movies to really get into the festive spirit!




The Polar Express //

I've loved this movie ever since I was a kid and I don't know what it is about it, but the whole concept and styling of this film is stunning and so real. I just love the heart warming touches of it and I think it will be a film favourite of mine for a long time to come.

The Holiday //

A classic and one I love to watch each time the festive season rolls around. It's not only super funny but the whole film is just to amazing that it couldn't not be in my top three.

A Miracle On Christmas Lake //

This is a newer film and one that I find is quite off beat, not so comedic and happy as many others, but the story to it is more life like and tells a story of sadness and how spirit can be regained, a great watch and one that will make you start to appreciate things more.

What are some of your favourite Christmas movies?


You Might Also Like

0 comments