Blogmas Day Three: Festive Nails

Hey Everyone, With Christmas now getting closer each day, I have been pulling out my favourite festive nail polish shades and getting...

Hey Everyone,


With Christmas now getting closer each day, I have been pulling out my favourite festive nail polish shades and getting into the Christmas spirit. Let's take a look at the top three shades I will be wearing this December~



Red tones are always a must have for me this season and here are two of my go-to ones that I adore. The studio london one is a slightly brighter red and one that really makes the nails pop. It's a gorgous prep red tone and one that instantly makes me feel Christmas ready.

Next is a darker red, in which I go for when my style is a little more grungy. It's one of my favourite shades and all round polishes in the Barry M collection and one that I continously re-purchase around this time each year.

Finally, is this beautiful golden silk shade that has the most beautiful finish. It has a pearly undertone and so when it catches the light, it shines beautifully against the golden highlight. I go for this shade when I want a more simmered down finish, but it still glams up the nails at the same time.


What are your favourite festive nail shades?

You Might Also Like

0 comments