Blogmas Day Sixteen: The Winter Foundation Favourite

Hey Everyone, After testing out multiple different types of dewy foundations by a vast arrange of brands I have finally found the foundat...

Hey Everyone,

After testing out multiple different types of dewy foundations by a vast arrange of brands I have finally found the foundation that has won me around. Let's take a look at my new favourite~



I love dewy skin in every season and so when it comes to finding a foundation to achieve this style of makeup, I most definitely made sure to try out a lot of products, till I got the right finish I wanted. And thankfully I found the product that helps create a flawless glowing base each application and is for sure a product I can't stop raving about.

The Collection Colour Match Foundation is an amazing and affordable product that helps smooth out the skin, yet at the same time leave it with a beautiful luminous glow. This has been one of the most long lasting and higher coverage dewy foundations I have found to work yet and at the price it stands I'm amazed it's not more widely known of, especially since the concealer by the same brand is so loved.

If you are looking for a higher coverage, very dewy and lasting foundation, that is also affordable then I can't recommend this foundation enough!

What is your current foundation favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments