Blogmas Day Seventeen: Winter Style Staples

Hey Everyone, When it comes to Winter styling I find that the key points I go for are simplicity and versatility. I have three staple fas...

Hey Everyone,

When it comes to Winter styling I find that the key points I go for are simplicity and versatility. I have three staple fashion and accessory pieces that I won't be without this Winter, as I find they are easy to style around and layer upon. The main factor they will all be contributing is warmth and subtle trend input. Let's see what my go-to winter pieces are~





Boots

When the cold season starts to arrive, I love to raid my wardrobe and grab my pairs of long boots. Even though over the knee boots are pretty in trend right now, I personally prefer the classic below the knee and sometimes just below the ankle sort. I love to pair them with some simple black jeans or tights and they add automatic chic and style to any outfit. Boots are for sure a must have item for me this winter.

The Mac


I love a good classic coat and the mac has to be my all time favourite. Not only are they super flattering but they keep you warm in a much more chic way. My go-to mac coat is all black and is the most versatile item in my wardrobe. It goes with anything and even though it's a simple style it makes any outfit instantly look more sleek. 

Polo Necks

Strangely enough I hated these when I was a kid but as I've gotten older they slowly have grown on me. My polo necked jumper collection won't seem to stop growing now and after every shopping trip my bag is just overflowing with them. So it's fair to say they have won me over because I realised if you style them right they can look super classic and once again very chic.


What are your Winter fashion must haves?

You Might Also Like

0 comments