Blogmas Day Fifteen: The Winter Fragerance

Hey Everyone, With every season comes a new scent and I always love switching up my perfumes each time a new season hits. Let's tak...

Hey Everyone,

With every season comes a new scent and I always love switching up my perfumes each time a new season hits. Let's take a look at the scent I will be loving this Winter~



This Davidoff Cool Waters perfume has to be one of my favourite fragerances that I have probably ever bought and one that I have been using for many years now. It is the type of scent I like because it's nothing to heavy or floral and has just the right amount of kick. It adds just the right amount of scent without being overwhelming and is an all round perfume staple for me.

I really would recommend this fragerance if your are looking for a more fresh toned perfume, that just has the right amount of strength. It truly has to be one of my perfume favourites and I can for sure see myself using it all this Winter time.


What is your Winter perfume favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments