Blogmas Day Two: Top Five Beauty Gift Sets

Hey Everyone, Welcome once again and Happy Blogmas, Day two! Today, I have rounded up my top five favourite beauty sets, that I think an...

Hey Everyone,


Welcome once again and Happy Blogmas, Day two! Today, I have rounded up my top five favourite beauty sets, that I think any huge beauty fan will love. Let's take a look!




These gifts are definitely classic essentials and that is why I fell in love with them. From a dark vampy set, to your skincare needs met, I'm pretty sure anybody who would receive one of these would be delighted.

The first set is by Charlotte Tilbury and is a dark vampy kit, to help create the perfect and dramatic Christmas look. It comes with a gorgeous coloured shadow palette and the perfect festive red lip and not to mention the blush looks amazing. Another Charlotte Tilbury item is this cute mini brush collection, this brand can be quite expensive so this is a really good alternative for any CT makeup fans out there.

Next is this Origins skincare set and one that is not to be missed. You get some really good products in there and for your skincare junkie friends and families, I'm sure this would treat them well. An added skincare gift now and one by my favourite brand Soap&Glory, you get some popular products in here and it is a trio I highly recommend you get your hands on.

Finally, is this collection by one of the best high end brands; YSL. This product contains some beautiful items to help create a super sleek look. Well worth trying out!

What are some of your favourite beauty gift sets?

You Might Also Like

0 comments