Blogmas Day Thirteen: Two Must Have Festive Lip Shades

Hey Everyone, In the festive season there are pretty much only two lipstick shades I wear. One for the day and the other for the nigh...

Hey Everyone,


In the festive season there are pretty much only two lipstick shades I wear. One for the day and the other for the night, these two of course have to be reddish toned as it is a shade I adore for this time of year. Let's check out my two favourite lipsticks for the festive season~





These two shades have most definitley been my most worn shades so far this December and I don't think I'll stop wearing them any time soon. The first shade is one of which I have talked of a lot on this blog and that is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid [Rebel Red] and is a shade of which I just can't stop raving about. It's a stunning true red tone and one that lasts such a long time and is all round a great product for the festive season.


The next most worn for me is a revival shade from my makeup drawer and that one being the Maybelline Colour Sensationl [Divine Wine] of which is another tone I just can't stop loving. It's a very dark wine red shade and one I love to use for night time looks. It vamps up any style and is just a great hydrating and long lasting product.



What are your favourite Christmas lip shades?


You Might Also Like

0 comments