Laura Ashley Hand Cream // Review

Hey Everyone, With Winter here that only equates to one thing when it comes to my skin; dryness. My hands especially and if I don'...

Hey Everyone,


With Winter here that only equates to one thing when it comes to my skin; dryness. My hands especially and if I don't moisture well, it can be a problem. Let's take a look at the hand cream that has helped batter Winter dryness once and for all~





When it comes to using a hand cream, I want a product that quickly sinks into the skin while hydrating and at the same time not leaving a greasy feeling behind and I have to say, this product does just that.


This beautifully packaged Laura Ashley Hand Cream has been a life saver this Winter and really saved my hands from going dry. It beautifully hydrates, without leaving a heavy residue behind and generally after using this my hands just feel ultra smooth and soft. I really like how light the formula is and the scent is somewhat floral, however not at all over bearing.

I use this product on a daily basis and any time that I feel my hands need a moisture boost, I just lather on a little of this cream and my hands are back to feeling amazing. A little of this product does go a long way and I have been using it for awhile now and still have loads left.

I really think I have found my new favourite hand lotion and I really recommend it if you suffer from dry skin but hate the feel of heavy lotions, this is the product for you.


What are you favourite hand creams?

You Might Also Like

0 comments