January Playlist

Hey Everyone, With another month near to it's end that means only one thing, another monthly playlist round up of some of my favourit...

Hey Everyone,

With another month near to it's end that means only one thing, another monthly playlist round up of some of my favourite songs from January. Let's check them out~



With it being the cold season, I have found over this Winter time I have been listening to pretty much indie/lo-fi style music more than anything. I just find those types of chilled tunes match this rather gloomy season well and generally I have just found some really cool new bands that I just have to share and highly recommend if you are looking for some new artists to add to your playlist.

Kris Wu // Juice
DIV I DED // Waiting
Star Horse //  Wherever You
Wonder Club // Stranded
Spirit Maces // Ruby
Slowcoach // Beneath The Board
Guilty Ghosts // Woes
Jake Rollins // Maybe I'm Wasting My Time
Magic Potion // 1995
Gorgeous Bully // Dumb Ideals

What are some of your current song favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments