Nail Of The Day

Hey Everyone, Now we are in the midst of Winter, I have been going back to more dulled down nail polish shades and the one I have been...

Hey Everyone,

Now we are in the midst of Winter, I have been going back to more dulled down nail polish shades and the one I have been wearing recently is probably my most go-to tone of the moment, let's take a look~



I think BarryM polishes are always going to be my favourites. Just because there is such a range of shades and each formula has always amazed me. They last so long, are super pigmented and generally just look stunning. Coconut infusion is definitely one of my favourite ranges by them, as I find I just love the shade range and finish in this particular collection more than others.

This tone is a part of that Coconut Infusion range named Storm which is quite befitting for the British weather right now as we literally are having a mid Winters storm. Anyhow, this is a really pretty slate grey colour and one that I am so glad I tried, as grey is never normally a shade I would go for but it really does look super pretty once applied.

This has for sure become my favourite nail polish lately and I can't wait to add more of the collection to my own. Once again another BarryM polish has won me over!


What is your current go-to polish shade?

You Might Also Like

0 comments