Nail Of The Day // Ted Baker

Hey Everyone, Today I'm introducing you to a current favourite nail polish of mine and one that I have been wearing  non stop this Wi...

Hey Everyone,

Today I'm introducing you to a current favourite nail polish of mine and one that I have been wearing  non stop this Winter time. Let's check the polish I have been loving so much this season~



This Ted Baker nail polish has been my go-to shade this Winter and it's for sure become one of my most favourite polishes I have tried yet. It is a beautiful blood red tone that once applied - makes your nails looks stunning and so effortlessly at that.

I have loved how long lasting this product is and I find it lasts a good two weeks before it begins to chip and need a top up, which for me is a long time indeed as I find most polishes don't last for even a few days never mind weeks so it was such a nice surprise.

All round this Ted Baker polish has exceeded my expectations as I have never used this polish range before but truly am impressed, really recommend them if you are looking for long lasting and highly pigmented shades!


What is your current nail polish favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments