Mark Hill Amplifying Shampoo & Conditioner // Review

Hey Everyone, As a person that suffers with flat hair I've been looking for and testing out many products over the past weeks to try...

Hey Everyone,


As a person that suffers with flat hair I've been looking for and testing out many products over the past weeks to try and find some items that will give my hair some lift and volume and over these trials I came across two particular products that may have just ended the search all together. Let's take a look at the products that have finally given my flat hair some life~





Living with annoyingly flat hair that does not bode well with any type of styling products at all sure is a nuisance and I had almost given up looking for voluminous products altogether - as I couldn't find any that worked that well. However, that was until I came across this Mark Hill Amplifying range and my hope was instantly restored.

I tried out the Mark Hill Amplifying Shampoo and Conditioner and I'm so happy I did that is for sure. My hair over the past weeks of trying out these products has went from lifeless to voluminous and I couldn't be happier with how amazing these products have transformed my hair.

These two products combined have really helped lift and give my hair so much more volume, yet at the same time keeping it sleek and soft. I adore how well these products cleanse and give moisture to my hair without weighing it down and generally just how amazing they smell and the beautiful texture they leave my hair after each use.

If you suffer from limp and lifeless thick hair then I couldn't recommend these two products enough. My locks have truly transformed and I'm glad to have finally put the end to the product search.

What is your favourite hair care range?

You Might Also Like

0 comments