Soap&Glory Righteous Butter // Review

Hey Everyone, Soap&Glory has been a brand favourite of mine for a few years now, however until of recent I have never been really int...

Hey Everyone,

Soap&Glory has been a brand favourite of mine for a few years now, however until of recent I have never been really into their skincare range and more so used their makeup instead. However I decided to break that mold and picked up a few of their products and I have to say have fell in love with them all. One particular product being the Soap&Glory Righteous Butter that I just can't help but adore. Let's check out why~



When it comes to a moisturiser, I personally like a product that is of a thicker consistency and more on the cream side since I am prone to dry skin and at the same time like a product to just generally leave my skin feeling smoother and softer and I can safely say this product does just that.

This righteous butter body moisturiser is definitely a current favourite of mine and has saved my skin from drying out this Winter season. The thick cream product leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and hydrated with only a small amount of product, which I am so impressed with.



The texture is a thick cream in which is one of my favourite types to use as I just feel like they hydrate my dry skin better than a lotion does and lasts so much longer - this product in particular amazing at that fact as it leaves my skin feeling hydrated for days. This product does have a heavy floral scent which if you aren't a fan of then I wouldn't recommend but I personally love it.

All around soap&glory have impressed me again and this for sure has become my go to moisturising product this Winter.


What is your favourite moisturiser?

You Might Also Like

0 comments