Soap&Glory Collection

Hey Everyone, Soap&Glory has fast become one of my favourite brands and so when I received this set of their products I just ha...

Hey Everyone,


Soap&Glory has fast become one of my favourite brands and so when I received this set of their products I just had to show them all with you after I have genuinely fallen in love with each item in this kit. Let's take a look~




This set contains five of my favourite Soap&Glory items and when I received it I was so happy that is for sure.  One of my absolute favourite products from this collection is the Scrub Of Your Life, as I find it always leaves my skin feeling super soft and deeply cleansed after every use while at the same time not being to harsh.

The next product from this set I adore is the Clean On Me Shower Wash, that not only smells amazing but once again leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and a little of this product goes a long way for sure. To moisturise after using these two cleansers the Righteous Butter has to be my favourite conditioner because it sinks into the skin so fast and leaves my skin feeling beautifully hydrated, without the heavy feeling most creams leave behind.

The final two products in the set are the Heel Genius and Hand food, which once again leave a gorgeous finish and feel amazingly hydrated and ultra soft after every use. This is for sure a kit I can't recommend enough!

What are your favourite hydrating products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments