February Playlist

Hey Everyone, February has been a great music month for me I have found, as I have discovered lot's of new artists and tunes that I ...

Hey Everyone,


February has been a great music month for me I have found, as I have discovered lot's of new artists and tunes that I can't wait to share with you all today. Let's see what songs made it onto this months playlist~




From grime to lo-fi and kpop, this month's playlist definitely was filled with a variety of genres and styles and to be honest - it's been one of my favourite ones that I have posted yet. These are for sure some of my current fave lo-fi jams which are all new band discoveries. Also, BTS made a comeback with two new tunes that are on repeat and their album pretty much took over every chart there is! It's been a good month for music that is for sure.


AJ Tracey - Buster Cannon
The Lemon Twigs - I Wanna Prove To You
EDEN - I'm Still
Pale Waves - There's A Honey
Hazes - Be Cool
The Saxophones - If You're On The Water
Fuvk - Anywhere
Mood Dye - Still
BTS - Not Today
Sea Berth - I'm Not Sure
Space Daze - Over

What have been some of your favourite tunes this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments