Three Nail Polish Favourites

Hey Everyone, With Spring slowly heading our way I decided to show you some of the nail polish shades I know I will be loving this upcom...

Hey Everyone,


With Spring slowly heading our way I decided to show you some of the nail polish shades I know I will be loving this upcoming season. Let's take a look at my picks~




As much as I love pastel and pretty bright shades, sometimes I just want a more toned down or muted colour and this grey shade by BarryM is the one I always go for when I am in one of those moods. It's a long lasting polish that has a beautiful finish and seems to match the gloomy weathered season we are currently in perfectly!

Next up is another more muted tone and that one being in a silver shade which I just love so much and definitely has been my most worn polish as of recently. This Avon Colour Attract polish is a metallic silver colour and one in which really makes the nails stand out and has a formula that just seems to last an age on the nails. I all around love this nail lacquer and it definitely is from a collection I very much recommend.

Finally a bright shade that I have been wearing is an older favourite now and that is this one by Nicka K, which is a beautiful bright blue colour that really does just help lighten up your nails in this gloomy season before Spring. It had a very glossy and long lasting finish and if you are looking for a product that does not chip easy and has an amazing shade range then these are the ones to try.

What is your current nail polish favourite?


You Might Also Like

0 comments