BarryM Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit // Review

Hey Everyone, BarryM is a brand I love to buy nail polishes from and is one that has yet to fail me in those stakes. However, for some r...

Hey Everyone,


BarryM is a brand I love to buy nail polishes from and is one that has yet to fail me in those stakes. However, for some reason I'd only ever tried one of their makeup products and so on a recent trip to superdrug I decided to try some out. Let's see the first product in a trio of reviews that will be coming up~





This contour trio has fast become one of my favourite daily sets to use and for sure made me wish I had tried out this brands makeup sooner. This Chisel Cheeks Contour Set contains three varied shades for you to use when contouring your face.

The first shade is a light peach type tone and one that you can use for highlighting after your contour. I find that if my skin tone was darker then it would be a perfect highlight, however since I am very pale I use this more of a setting powder if anything but it's still works really well. Next is the second darkest shade in the middle of the pan and this is the one I use the most to chisel out my none existent cheekbones, as since I am fair skinned it works best for me. I really love how easy it is to blend and yet also has great potential to be able to build up if you want a bolder look.

The finally shade in the trio is a very dark brown tone that I use only when I am very tanned as it would not suit my pale skin at all. Once again it would be a great shade if you are darker toned. These shades are really nice and although they appear dark, once applied and blended into the skin they are very natural but still have that build up potential. I find they also last a great time before a top up would be needed and overall I just love their fine powder texture that is so easy to blend.


All round this is a great little set that I highly would recommend giving a try and now the warmer season a slowly approaching it's a great set to add some warmth to the face.

What are you favourite contouring products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments