BarryM Matte Me Up Lip Kit [Go-To] // Review

Hey Everyone, Since I am a huge fan of the matte lip trend that has been going around, when I seen these new lip kits by Barry M I just...

Hey Everyone,

Since I am a huge fan of the matte lip trend that has been going around, when I seen these new lip kits by Barry M I just knew I had to try them out. Let's take a look at my first shade choice~







After seeing these lip kits practically everywhere in the blogosphere these past two weeks, I finally decided to try them out and see what all the hype was about and let's just say - I am damn glad I did.


The BarryM Matte Me Up lip kits are actually one of the first ever makeup products I tried from BarryM, which utterly beguiles me since I adore their nail range and so I don't know how I never tried out any of their makeup products sooner. However, now I have, I know for sure because of these lip products, I will be trying out more very soon.

Now, I bought two shades of these lip kits however let's start off with my favourite shade of the two as I just have to share my love for this product. This kit is in the shade go-to, which at first glance looks like a peachish/ pink toned colour, though once applied it does turn into a more brown/ pink than anything and to be honest I adore the colour it turns into once set.

This kit comes with a lip liner and matte lip stick and the application of both of these products are amazing. They glide on so smoothly and I find you literally need the tiniest amount of product and it goes such a long way. Matte wise, this is as matte as it gets and once this baby is set on your lips - it ain't budging. It feels like nothing is on your lips too which I adore and have found this has never been the case with other matte products I have tried previously.

These are super long lasting, don't clump and although after awhile they do set into the dry patches of your lips, for how long they last it's doesn't bother me and I find by just topping up the product a bit it re-hydrates them and everything looks flawless again.





I can't say enough how much I have fallen in love with this lip kit and for only £6.99 I am so amazed. I love the shade range and just everything about them, I really can't recommend them enough!


What are your favourite matte lip products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments