Tropic Skincare Pure Effects Beauty Booster Review

Hey Everyone, Tropic Skincare has just released a new product titled the 'Beauty Booster' and were kind enough to send me this pr...

Hey Everyone,

Tropic Skincare has just released a new product titled the 'Beauty Booster' and were kind enough to send me this product to try. This product is a serum based foundation which immediately caught my attention, as I've never tried a foundation that is serum based before. So, I was very intrigued to see how well it applied and the longevity of it. Let's see how see how the Beauty Booster faired out!




 The great thing about tropic is that their products are natural, vegan and cruelty free. This Pure Effects Beauty Booster is a serum based foundation that contains an SPF 20 and that aims to create a gorgeous complexion in just 1 simple step.

Firstly, when I look for any foundation I always like to make sure that it contains some SPF and so I'm really happy this does! The packaging is nice and sleek and dispenses an even amount of foundation without wasting any of the product.


 When applying the beauty booster I used a damp sponge and applied the product evenly all over my face. I found that straight away, It covered any pigmentation and imperfection in just one application. The texture feels just like a serum but with a light weight feeling finish. The consistency is a little runny but that is to be expected with it being serum based.


After letting the product sit for awhile, I found that it left a subtle but beautiful glow behind which for me is perfect since I love the dewy look. Though if are not a a fan of dewy skin just use a matte powder on top and it still works just fine.

I must also point out that even though I found it to have amazing coverage in just one application, it can be even more buildable if you like a complete full coverage look. As for the longevity of this product it lasted me a good few hours, even in this heat, before needing any touch-ups.


Overall, this Beauty Booster is a great new foundation and I definitely recommend you give it a try. It's perfect for this upcoming summer with it being super light weight and having the SPF aspect. Do check out Tropic's website for even more amazing and natural products!



You Might Also Like

0 comments