New In: Tropic Skincare

Hey Everyone, With the release of Tropic Skincare's new product range coming very soon, they kindly let me try out two of their new ...

Hey Everyone,

With the release of Tropic Skincare's new product range coming very soon, they kindly let me try out two of their new products that will be part of the fancy new line up! Let's take a look at these products that are soon to be released!




Tropic skincare is a natural beauty range. They stock everything from makeup to skincare. I've loved every product I've tried so far from this brand, so, couldn't wait to check out some of their new products!

The first of the two products I got to try out is the Awaken The Senses Luxury Body Oil. When it comes to skincare, I've always prefered oil type products so this was a nice surprise. This body oil feels very light and not at all greasy on the skin and it absorbs really fast, which is always a main point for me when looking for skincare items. The smell is a fresh burst of lime and reminds me of a fresh spring morning. All in all, my first impressions is that it's a super nice body oil that leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing. Can't wait for the official release!

The final product I got to try out and just by how vibrant it looks caught my attention straight away. It is the Colour Roll Lip Glaze [Raspberry Daiquiri]. The colour is a vibrant cherry red and the smell reminds me of red liquorice! It has a super creamy feel and applies smoothly. The colour leaves a tint of red and looks very natural, but, you can definitely build up the colour or just use over a red lipstick. This is definitely another product I can't wait to be officially released!

These products are super nice and I'm so glad I got to try them out. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the product releases!

Do keep up to date with tropic on twitter to see these and more releases off their new product range! Also, check out their website for more beautiful natural products!

What are your favourite recent makeup and skincare purchases?

You Might Also Like

0 comments