Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Hey Everyone, I've been looking for a quick hair fix solution for awhile now, meaning I've been trying to find a product that w...

Hey Everyone,

I've been looking for a quick hair fix solution for awhile now, meaning I've been trying to find a product that will add some life back into bad hair days and add the volume my flat hair craves. I may just have found a solution to that problem! The Batiste Dry Shampoo has become my new hair saviour, let's find out why it's so good~





This dry shampoo caught my attention mainly for the fact that it is cherry scented! Normally, most dry shampoos I have tried have an overbearing scent which makes me never want to repurchase them. However, when I first tried this product, I was quite surprised as I wasn't expecting it to be as nicely scented as it protrudes. It didn't contain a complete cherry scent, more a floral take with a hint of cherry but it was still super nice!

This product also gives my hair some amazing volume, which I seriously need since my hair is always super flat. I use this dry shampoo on days where my hair just isn't working with me and it seems to add some texture and of course volume back into my hair making it easier to work with.

Batiste dry shampoo range are the best range I have tried so far and I can vouch for that as I've been through at least 6 bottles of this stuff since I found it. It really creates a perfect base for hair styling and even though I have dark hair and this is white when sprayed onto the hair, it easily brushes out and blends in really well.

Overall, it's a really great products when your in a rush but still want you're hair to look decent this is a really great quick fix and the bottles come in range of sizes and scents so mix and match! Also for the price of £2.99 this little hair saviour crammed into a bottle is really worth it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments