Simple and Fast Morning Makeup

Hey Everyone, Since I've been loving simple makeup looks as of late, I've managed to get a routine that only takes a short time t...

Hey Everyone,

Since I've been loving simple makeup looks as of late, I've managed to get a routine that only takes a short time to complete. With that in mind I decided to present my simple and fast morning makeup routine. This covers everything from foundation to eyes and contouring. Just by choosing the right products your makeup application time can be cut in half, so let's see how to create this fast yet 'put together' look!








Base - First, I always make sure I've applied moisturiser before makeup application. I like to use the Nivea Day Cream as it absorbs really quick and leaves the the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Next to eliminate using more than one base product, I automatically head for my Lancome Miracle Cushion Foundation it provides great coverage yet is very light weight and easy to apply.

Eyes + Brows - I always have to fill in my brows so I apply a little more time filling them in than any other part of my makeup routine. In a short time I like to use a brow powder and a current favourite of mine is the AVON Brow Duo, I just take a little on a brush and fill in any gaps. For the eyes, I like to apply a champagne colour all over the lids to just add a wash of colour and brighten my eyes. I then take my Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in black and apply a very thin line as close to the lashes as possible and following my natural eye shape. For the Lashes, I like to go a little more bold since the look is super simple. I use the Miss Manga Punky Mascara and it adds some drama back into the look and opens up the eyes.

Contour + Highlight - Contouring is my favourite step and for this I love the Benefit Hoola Bronzer because either if I'm pale or wearing fake tan this colour works perfect for both. You can build up the shade or keep it super natural looking it's really up to your preferences! I use my real techniques contour brush and shade on my cheekbones and along my jawline. For highlight, I like to use the Benefit High Beam as it adds a lovely pearlesent glow to my face and since it is liquid appears more natural.

Lips - Lip tints are amazing as their lasting power is crazy long before re-application. The Benetint can be used for lip and cheeks and the colour is super pretty! I apply to the centre of the lips and blend out for a natural effect.

What makeup product could you not live without?






You Might Also Like

0 comments