August Favourites

Hey Everyone, Did August even happen? Seriously, this month just flew by. I can't believe it's coming to the end of summer [which...

Hey Everyone,

Did August even happen? Seriously, this month just flew by. I can't believe it's coming to the end of summer [which I'm actually glad about] already and September is here, it feels like Christmas only happened three nights ago or something. Anyhow, with another ending of a month of course means new favourites! This month, I've been trying out a few different skincare and makeup products, which I can't wait to introduce, so, let's just jump right into the post and take a look at this months favourites~




My first favourite from the month of August is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've been using the Nivea version of this for awhile now and absolutely love it, however, I was recently browsing in super drug actually to pick up another bottle when I saw this. I felt like giving it a try since I heard a lot of good things about it and I'm sure glad I did as it's a product that definitely lives up to it's expectation!

Next up is the Neutrogena Daily Scrub. This product leaves your skin feeling so soft and deeply cleansed it's amazing. I never used any neutrogena products before this, but, I do intend to look more into this products range as this scrub is amazing!

I'm a huge fan of any product that contains vitamin C and I'm so glad I got to try out this C20 Advanced Serum. This serum works to brighten out the skin and lighten acne scars. I've used it pretty much all off august and my skin has never look so bright!

Now onto makeup favourites and another product has made a comeback this month because it deserves all the recognition possible. That is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This stuff seriously conceals any pigmentation with only the tiniest amount of product! It's cover power is amazing. I also bought the Collection Colour Match Foundation and fell in love with how light weight and natural looking it is! Definitely my most favourite products of the entire month!

Finally, an eye shadow favourite which I purchased not long ago, it is by Kiko and it's just a silky matte brown shade. I really love how this products applies and lasts a super long time with smudging!

What are your August beauty favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments