Kiko Cosmetics Mini Haul

Hey Everyone, I recently found out that Kiko Cosmetics had opened a store in Newcastle. I'd never tried a product from this brand, ...

Hey Everyone,

I recently found out that Kiko Cosmetics had opened a store in Newcastle. I'd never tried a product from this brand, but, heard a lot of people rave about their products. Therefore, I decided to go and see what their product range was like. I got a few makeup and skincare products to try out so, today, I thought I'd share with you what I bought! Let's take a look at my first purchases from the brand Kiko.







The first product I picked up from Kiko was the Peach Skin Tone Corrector Primer. I was actually going to buy the sunscreen version, but, I prefer the smell and texture of this one. This primer is supposed to even out your overall complexion and smooth out pores. I definitely can't wait to try this product out!

Next, I took a look at some of their eye shadows and there wasn't that much selection because it seemed a lot had been sold out since of course it is still a new shop. Anyhow, their still was some shades left and I cam across this brown toned shade that contains a slight shimmer. I'm really into brown tone eye shadows at the minute so this is another happy purchase!

I didn't really want any more makeup so I decided to take a look at their little skincare collection. I bough the Scrub & Peel facial wipes and the Energy Mask. The facial wipe looked really interesting as one side is super smooth and the other a really rough exfoliant texture surface. I though they'd be great on lazy skincare days! I was on the lookout for another facial mask anyway so it was perfect timing and I heard lot's of people rave about this energy mask so it's for sure another product I can't wait to review!

Overall, I can't wait to try out these products, so, do expect reviews over the next few weeks on my thoughts! Kiko has some amazing products at such reasonable prices, so, If I do like these products I definitely will be going back to look at their other products.

Have you tried an Kiko Products? What are your thoughts?


You Might Also Like

0 comments