The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser Review

Hey Everyone, Recently my skin has been feeling very dull and dry, so, since my moisturiser at the time didn't seem to be benefitin...

Hey Everyone,

Recently my skin has been feeling very dull and dry, so, since my moisturiser at the time didn't seem to be benefiting my skin anymore, I decided to go on the lookout for a new one. The body shop not to long ago had released some Vitamin C products and they really intrigued me. So, I was currently browsing the vitamin c section in one of their shops and this moisturiser caught my eye, mainly, for the fact it claims to be a glow boosting moisturiser which is what my skin has been craving! Evidentially, I had to pick it up and I'm sure glad I did!

My previous moisturiser was a cream type, which even though my skin is dry, it just didn't seem to be giving my skin any hydration at all. So, I decided to lookout for a lighter moisturiser as I also found that applying the cream type product before applying makeup just did not work out well at all. Therefore, I wanted more of a light gel type moisturiser instead as I found those products worked best in the past for my skin.






The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser claims to fight the look of fatigued skin and boost the overall radiance to help create a smoother looking appearance of the skin. Firstly, I'm a sucker when it comes to packaging and this design immediately caught my attention! The design is perfect for summer and the orange exactly matches with the scent and product inside. Once opened you are greeted with the most amazing blast of orange citrus. The scent is not at all overpowering just a really perfect summer fruity scent that goes well with the overall vitamin c concept!

The consistency is exactly what I was looking for, super light weight and absorbs pretty quick. The glow boosting power it claims to have kicks in almost immediately and your skin is left with the most beautiful subtle glow even when the entire product has been absorbed. If you aren't a fan of thick creams this is the best product! Also, Vitamin C is one of my favourite ingredients and since my skin is slightly sensitive it does leave my skin looking a little red afterwards but it slowly fades and the beautiful glow shines through!


Overall, My skin has never felt this hydrated in so long and it amazes me because the formula is so lightweight too! A little goes a long way so even though this was £16.00 it will last a good month! I'm really impressed and this for sure will be on my re-purchase list!


What is your favourite moisturiser? Do you prefer a thicker or thinner consistency?

You Might Also Like

0 comments