October Favourites

Hey Everyone, This has felt like such a long month to me and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it has been the start of a new season ...

Hey Everyone,

This has felt like such a long month to me and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it has been the start of a new season and I'm slowly getting used to it. Whatever it is, this lengthy month has now passed and we are getting closer and closer to Christmas! Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited for Christmas and I have been listening to some old christmas tunes here and there, but, let's not get too off topic yet since we have to get through November first! Anyhow, Let's jump right into what I've been loving this October!





I've been loving two lip products this month. One for more dramatic purposes and the other for when I'm feeling a more natural makeup look. The first one is the Maybelline Matte Divine Wine Lipstick which is a gorgeous deep brown/wine shade and matches the autumn season perfectly. Even though it is a matte lipstick it is super creamy and the longevity aspect is top I must say. The next lip product which I wear for more natural makeup styles is the Tropic Colour Roll Lip Gloss. Lipglosses weren't really my thing until recently after having tried this out I've been won over to the lip gloss side. It may look like it would apply bright but it leaves a lovely pink tint to the lips and also keep them hydrated for ages which is a huge bonus in these cold months!

Another favourite makeup product this month, which I have used non stop, is the Maybelline Master Sculpt. This duo contour and highlighter set are just the dream product for me. The shade is not to dark and the highlighter just leaves a lovely natural glow to the skin. I use the bronzer when I'm tanned and pale and it works great both ways. It really is the best contour set I've tried.

I really like some of collections makeup products and just about everyone in the beauty world knows how amazing their concealer is and yes It's one of my favourites too. However, I decided to try out one of their foundations which is called the Collection Colour Match Foundation. I'd say it was the perfect mix of dewy and matte which means it has some oil control and yet still leaves you with a gorgeous glow. It's at such a great price and I find it applies so smoothly and yeah it's just one of my current favourite foundations. I'll have a blog post on it coming up this week so do check it out.

My final product favourite for this month is the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner. This has been one of my favourites for years now, however, I strayed away from eyeliner for awhile so kinda just let it sit in my makeup drawer. However, I've got back into using it and it applies really nice and is super pigmented! So glad I'm using it again.


What are some of your beauty favourites from October?

xoxo Lotté 


You Might Also Like

0 comments