2016 Fashion Trends

Hey Everyone, Since I love fashion so much, I love to see what the up and coming trends are heading this way. I picked out my top four ...

Hey Everyone,

Since I love fashion so much, I love to see what the up and coming trends are heading this way. I picked out my top four that not only I can't wait to see how they will be styled but how they will develop in the fashion trend market this year. Let's take a look at some 2016 fashion trends~



Flat Mule

Half shoe half sandal, this trend definitely captures your attention. Whether you love or hate this style it's everywhere on the runway right now. Whether I will try it out or not is still undecided yet, but I'm still excited to see how this unusual shoe will be styled. The shoe design is very simplistic but I do like how bold they can be from studs to even net plastic. It will be very interesting to see how this shoe trend will develop over the year and one to keep an eye on right now.

Victorian Cuts

The ruffles, puffy sleeves and high necklines are all coming our way this 2016. Though puffy sleeves aren't exactly my style I'm all for trying out new looks. I do love ruffles and high necklines though so it will be exciting to see how they will be styled this S/S 16. I really like the flowy feel and patterns that were presented on the runway and it's another exciting trend to see being introduced this year.

The X Line

This trend seems to be everywhere on the runways. The X Neckline is something I really didn't see coming and it was quite a surprise when it was all over the runway. I'm really excited to see how this somewhat unusual neckline will be revived into modern clothing and how people will style it. Definitely a trend I can't wait to see blossom.

Simple & Light Denim

I'm all for denim anything and this year denim isn't going anywhere. It's back but with a much lighter and softer structure than to previous styles. From dresses to shirts, the new combinations are endless and the lightweight feel of these new stylings is somewhat refreshing. It's a re-vamp I'm excited to see being bloom in S/S 16. Can't get enough of denim this year!


What fashion trend are you looking forward to trying this year?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments