Blogmas Day Nineteen: My Favourite Things About Winter

Hey Everyone, Winter is truly my favourite season. I felt this season deserved to bask in the glory of it's own post because of how m...

Hey Everyone,

Winter is truly my favourite season. I felt this season deserved to bask in the glory of it's own post because of how much I love it. Even though my skin hates winter, since it gets super dry, there are just so many aspects that make you forget about the negative sides, therefore I just tend to let some of the negative things that tag along with this season pass by [also like the english cold weather]. Let's see why Winter is my favourite season~




Fashion

The cosy scarves, warm knit jumpers and endless layered looks are just some of my favourite parts of this seasons fashion. I feel like winter fashion is just so much more daring and the warm and cosy feeling the style brings just reminds me of festivities. There is nothing better than being bundled up in a huge scarf and oversized coat on a freezing winter morning with some hot chocolate at hand to keep me extra warm! 

The Atmosphere

The cold days in Winter just make me want to be lazy and lie down by the fire all day and do nothing but watch Christmas movies glugging endless cups of hot chocolate [yes, it is my drink of choice in winter x]. I also love going into town at night and seeing all the Christmas decorations that are out! The time leading up to Christmas has to be my favourite aspect of the winter season. 

Makeup

Going bold and gold. I feel in the winter you can go even bolder with your makeup styles from dark red lips to midnight smokey eyes, the possibilities really are endless. Warm toned gold smokey eyes are my current favourite style eye makeup for this winter season!

Candles

Yes, I am also a winter candle hoarder and no shame do I have. My candles of choice have to be by Yankee Candle, the sheer range of scents they supply is just crazy and when it comes to winter scents they never fail to make me happy! Winter glow, Christmas cookie and Christmas Eve are just a few of my winter favourites!


What are your favourite things about the Winter season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments