My Spring Fashion Essentials

Hey Everyone, With the warmer season now quickly approaching, I have been sorting out my wardrobe and putting together my must have i...

Hey Everyone,

With the warmer season now quickly approaching, I have been sorting out my wardrobe and putting together my must have items for the Spring season that always become my essential wears. Let's take a look at some of my spring fashion must have items~




Even though I'm not a fan of the warmer season that is summer, I don't so much mind spring, as I find the temperature is perfect and you can still moderately wear what you want.

Slip Dress

My first fashion essential for Spring is a slip dress and these items have had a major comeback this year and I really like the light yet cool style they bring to an outfit and how versatile they are. You can pair these simple dresses over a t-shirt and it looks super 90's but with a fresh modern twist that I just love. They are nice and cool and you can pretty much wear anything with them and since Spring in England still can be cold till the end, I can pair this dress with some tights and you are good to go. It's a really good cute versatile piece that I can't wait to wear.


Denim Jacket

A denim jacket is a staple piece for me pretty much every spring, but this year round I'm really loving cropped versions. They are also a super versatile piece and can be pretty much worn with anything. And once again since Spring still can be cold, these are just the right thickness to keep you warm and overall you really can't go wrong with a denim jacket.

Chelsea Boots

These style of shoes will always will be favourite. As they look super chic and once again the versatility is amazing. I wear these pretty much with any style and they look awesome. They are a great classic style shoe and one that I think everyone needs in their spring wardrobe collection.


What are your Spring fashion essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments